gfgdfgrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Wedding Jewelry Precious Metals

向下

All About Wedding Jewelry Precious Metals Empty All About Wedding Jewelry Precious Metals

帖子  xiaofeifei 周五 九月 23, 2011 6:37 am

If you want to download films for iPhone on the cheap, then buckle up because I going to share a couple of tactics to help you accomplish this goal.free movies ,

Now well all know how expensive it can be to download multiple movies onto your iPhone.watch movies , Individual movie file is typically priced at around $10 - $20.online movies , So let say you get 5 of those files onto your 16GB iPhone?

Well, you looking at paying $50 to $100!

That a lot of money if you ask me and you also have to bear the transaction fees as well. Look, we really should avoid paying so much money for passive entertainment.

So, here are a couple of cost-reducing tactics to help you download films for iPhone without denting your credit card?

Tactic #.1

You can seek out discount codes and other promotional items from internet forums. There are some folks out there who like to share promotional codes or gift cards on forums. Ipersonally discovered some valid online coupons via this route.

But I have to warn you though?

Most promotional items posted on forums are invalid or have already expired. So you definitely have to wade through some junk in order to find reliable promotional items that can be used to download films for iPhone on the cheap.

Tactic #.2

This tactic is a lot better because it so much more practical; HOWEVER, you still have to shell out about 40$ to 50$...

See, you can either pay $39 for a recurring 6-month membership or go for the lifetime package which will cost you an extra $10.

I personally went for the latter because why on earth would I want to fork out $78 per year on iPhone downloads, when I can have all the files I want for life for just extra 10 bucksight?

So you can significantly reduce your iPhone downloads cost by joining membership based download center.

xiaofeifei

帖子数 : 26
注册日期 : 11-06-13

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题