gfgdfgrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The following charm has double pink hearts to represent the delivery of our twin daughters

向下

The following charm has double pink hearts to represent the delivery of our twin daughters Empty The following charm has double pink hearts to represent the delivery of our twin daughters

帖子  msj00 周三 三月 16, 2011 11:55 am

My Valentine's day time Italian Charm Bracelet carries a complete of 7 charms; just one for every individual Valentine's day time we've invested together. The 1st hyperlink may be the simple fact that of the "smiley face" especially where the eye balls are truly two red-colored hearts, indicating that my husband was attracted to me when he 1st laid eye balls on me. The links of london
2nd hyperlink is ordinarily a Cupid's center and arrow, meaning he fell in adore with me. The 3rd can be an "I (heart) my husband" charm primarily because that may be the twelve weeks we truly married. The fourth and fifth spell out L-O-V-E and give the universal indication sentences "I adore you" hand signal. The following charm has double pink hearts to represent the delivery of our twin daughters. The seventh is so exceptional and specific that it brought tears to my eyes...a miniature photograph of us on our fifth anniversary founded in the image charm.

msj00

帖子数 : 4
注册日期 : 11-03-11

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题